Located at 1,300m above sea level and 10 to 15 minutes away from Lebanon’s most coveted ski resort, this villa overlooks a green valley with a panoramic view from mountain peaks to the coast-line.
A three-floor villa with a total area of 894sqm, built on a plot of 680sqm in a calm neighborhood in Mazraat Kfardebian. A modern architecture with large living and reception areas, including a chimney place, dining room, large terrace, barbecue zone and lawn with small garden on the Ground Floor; in addition to a visitor suite, large kitchen, maid room and bathroom, and visitor powder room. On the first floor, a family area with a small kitchen, two master bedrooms, a dressing, and two bedrooms sharing a common bathroom. Ample of parking space and an equipped gym with a bathroom and kitchenette.
- Stone cladding and tile-covered roof
- Solar panel for hot water located on the roof
- Automatic diesel power generator
- Boiler with full heating installation on both floors and two diesel tanks of 4000 liters
- Natural water source connected to the well beneath the parking
- Electrical shutters in the reception and living areas
- Steel Defenders on all windows for an improved security
This villa has been constructed with attention to every detail which makes it an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information, feel free to give us a call on +961 (76) 116000